Is it a big problem or a little problem? : when to worry, when not to worry, and what to do / Amy Egan [and others].
- New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2007.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 335 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Egan, Amy
- Prologue : Starting on the right foot -- A child in his environment -- Play -- Social emotional development and managing behavior -- Speech and language development -- Motor development -- Sensory processing -- Life at home -- Life away from home -- Siblings and playmates -- Parks and playgrounds -- Holidays, celebrations, and birthday parties -- Out and about -- Epilogue : falling down, reaching for the stars, and coping with feelings -- Appendix A: Quick reference guide of tips and strategies -- Appendix B: Early warning signs of big problems -- Appendix C: Is my child ready for preschool? -- Appendix D: Is my child ready for kindergarten? -- Appendix E: Using visuals to support children and enhance learning -- Appendix F: How to make and use behavior plans and star charts -- Appendix G: Working with other professionals -- Appendix H: End notes.
- A GRIFFIN BOOK. PARENTING GUIDEBOOK.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4099060