Warlords. 1, Hitler v Stalin [videorecording] / written, produced and directed by Simon Berthon ; 3BM ; Channel Four Television Corporation
- Additional Titles:
- Hitler v Stalin
Title on disc: Hitler vs. Stalin
Hitler versus Stalin
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (50 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Berthon, Simon
3BM Television (Firm)
Channel Four (Great Britain)
Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm)
- Explores the efforts of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin to outwit each other during the period from August 1939 to June 1941, and how their mutual distrust resulted in disastrous consequences for their respective countries.
- Related Titles:
- Warlords of World War II : opportunistic alliances
- Series title on container: Warlords of World War II : opportunistic alliances.
Copy based on surrogate.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, David Morrissey.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4101102