Comprehensive immigration reform : government perspectives on immigration statistics : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, June 6, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 239 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 110-42."
Shipping list no.: 2008-0016-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/24/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:35859.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4102016