Preliminary geologic map of Mount Pagan Volcano, Pagan Island, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands / by Frank A. Trusdell, Richard B. Moore, and Maurice K. Sako ; prepared in cooperation with the Emergency Management Office, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Trusdell, Frank A.
- [Reston, Va.?] : U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Version 1.0.
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, Richard B., Sako, Maurice K., Geological Survey (U.S.), and Northern Mariana Islands. Disaster Control Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:2006-1386
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (E 145°45ʹ--E 145°49ʹ/N 18°11ʹ--N 18°05ʹ).
- Title from HTML index page (viewed on April 5, 2007).
Relief shown by contours.
Includes location map in text file and colored photo of volcano on index p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 10/11/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2006/1386/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: PC with Internet access, and ability to handle .pdf (Portable Document Format) files.
View MARC record | catkey: 4102073