Trade adjustment assistance : industry certification would likely make more workers eligible, but design and implementation challenges exist : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Industry certification would likely make more workers eligible, but design and implementation challenges exist
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-07-919
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 13, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 9/13/07: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d07919.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4102388