Design guide for improving hospital safety in earthquakes, floods, and high winds : providing protection to people and buildings
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, FEMA, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text : HTML file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- HS 5.108:H 79
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Oct. 17, 2007).
Distributed to depository libraries in paper (1 v. (various pagings) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.), shipping list no.: 2008-0056-P.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the FEMA web site. Address as of 10/17/07: http://www.fema.gov/library/viewRecord.do?id=2739; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4102510