Facts and fallacies about U.S. FDI in China / Lee Branstetter, C. Fritz Foley
- Branstetter, Lee
- Cambridge, Mass. : National Bureau of Economic Research, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages, 15 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Foley, C. Fritz and National Bureau of Economic Research
- Despite the rapid expansion of U.S.-China trade ties, the increase in U.S. FDI in China, and the expanding amount of economic research exploring these developments, a number of misconceptions distort the popular understanding of U.S. multinationals in China. In this paper, we seek to correct four common misunderstandings by providing a statistical portrait of several aspects of U.S. affiliate activity in the country and placing this activity in its appropriate economic context.
- "October 2007."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-25).
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF from the NBER World Wide Web site (www.nber.org).
View MARC record | catkey: 4103860