The music of Africa : an introduction / by Fred Warren with Lee Warren ; illustrated with photos and line drawings by Penelope Naylor
- Warren, Fred, 1921-
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 87 pages : illustrations, music ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Warren, Lee
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- An introduction to African music discussing melody, rhythm and form, musical instruments, and music in traditional and contemporary African life. Includes a bibliography and discography.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Bibliography and discography": pages 74-78.
View MARC record | catkey: 4104351