Follow the teacher : making a difference for school improvement / Robert T. Hess
- Hess, Robert T. (Robert Thomas), 1962-
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 129 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Every teacher is a leader -- Culture is intentional -- Teacher leadership roles: school, district, profession -- From the principal's office : how to support teachers in leadership roles -- Supporting teacher leadership through professional development -- Leading to learn : creating communities of leaders -- Supporting teacher leadership through innovation and reflection -- Balancing teacher leadership -- Appendix I: teacher leadership scenario responses -- Appendix II: teacher leader Internet resources.
- 9781578866755 (cloth : alk. paper), 1578866758 (cloth : alk. paper), 9781578866762 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 1578866766 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-128).
View MARC record | catkey: 4104543