A connected warrantee township map of Apolacon Township in Susquehanna County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 99 x 114 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Apolacon (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Apolacon (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Apolacon (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Susquehanna County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Susquehanna County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Susquehanna County—Maps
- Apolacon (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Susquehanna County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1" = 100 rods (W 76°08ʹ41ʺ--W 76°03ʹ17ʺ/N 41°59ʹ56ʺ--N 41°54ʹ44ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this twenty second day of April A.D., one thousand nine hundred and seventy five."
Includes notes and location map.
"JmWms"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 4104689