A connected warrantee township map of Forest Lake Township in Susquehanna County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Community Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 91 x 137 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Forest Lake (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Forest Lake (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Forest Lake (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Susquehanna County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Susquehanna County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Susquehanna County—Maps
- Forest Lake (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Susquehanna County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1" = 100 rods (W 76°02ʹ44ʺ--W 75°55ʹ39ʺ/N 41°55ʹ03ʺ--N 41°49ʹ36ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this fifth day of August A.D., one thousand nine hundred and seventy five."
Includes notes and location map.
"Jm Wms."--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 4105657