Memorial of the President and directors of the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Company, relative to differences between that company and the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company, as to precedence, in the selection and location of the route, at certain points. February 26, 1829. -- Referred to the Committee on Roads and Canals, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Company
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:SERIAL 182
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 41057181