Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, copies of correspondence touching the origin, progress, and conclusion of the late convention between the United States and the Kingdom of Sardinia. September 13, 1841. -- Read. February 9, 1846. -- Ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (45 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Tyler, John, 1790-1862, United States. President (1841-1845 : Tyler), and United States. Department of State
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:473
- List of accompanying papers, p. 2.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 41060250