To the Prince of Venice and all his nobles [microform] : which was delivered for him in his pallace and received by him in his council-chamber, being a visitation and warning of that city, which also may serve unto England and all the nations called Christian nations / written by the servant of the Lord, John
- J. P. (John Perrot), -1671?
- London : Printed for Robert Wilson, at the sign of the Black-spread-Eagle and Windmill, in Martins Le Grand, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 5-39 pages
- Imperfect: copy at reel 1428:11 lacks contents page, bound preceding t.p. at reel 2605:1i; copy at reel 2605:1i lacks part of p. 15-16 and all after p. 24. Both copies stained, cropped, and with missing and broken type.
Reproduction of originals in: British Library and Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru/National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, Wales.
Signed: John Perrott.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1428:11 and 2605:1i)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1633.
View MARC record | catkey: 4106055