A proclamation for the apprehension of notorious robbers, and for the prevention of such offences hereafter, and for a reward to the apprehenders [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London [In the Savoy] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- At head of title: By the King.
Item at reel 760 filmed with: A proclamation against numerous conventicles... (C3217).
Reproduction of originals in Cambridge University Library and the Huntington Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977, 1998. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 760:26b and 2552:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele 3530
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3449
View MARC record | catkey: 4106079