A Remonstrance of the state of the kingdome, or, A generall survey of all the proceedings of the papists, and other malignants of this kingdome from the death of King James to this present [microform] : also a discourse touching the composition of His Majesties army, with the severall causes why they take up armes against the Parliament : whereunto are annexed severall motives to induce the Protestants of this kingdome in generall to adventure their lives and estates in the just defence of religion, King and countrey
- Additional Titles:
- Generall survey of all the proceedings of the papists and other malignants of this kingdome
- London : Decemb. 7. Printed for J. Wright, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproductions of originals in Thomason Collection, British Library and Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967, 1996. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.129, no. 10 and 2368:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McAlpin Coll. II 161
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) R1015A
View MARC record | catkey: 4106111