A battell with a vvaspes nest, or, A reply to an angry and railing pamphlet, written by Master Joseph Heming, called Judas excommunicated, or A vindication of the communion of saints &c [microform] : wherein his arguments are answered, his abuses whipt and stript, the question whether Judas received the sacrament debated, and the affirmative proved ...
- Lightfoot, Peter, active 17th century
- Additional Titles:
- Battell with a waspes nest and Reply to an angry and railing pamphlet, written by Master Joseph Heming
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Yeare, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 43 pages
- Errata: p. 43.
Imperfect: stained, torn and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2231:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2073
View MARC record | catkey: 4106209