English examples to be turned into Latin [microform] : beginning with the nominative case and verb as 'tis varied through all moods and tenses, and after fitted to all the rules of the grammar ; to which are added some cautions for children to avoid mistakes in making Latin; forms of epistles, themes, and other exercises for the use of young beginners at Bury School ; to which now is added an index of all the English words that are in this book, with the Latin words proper to them
- Leedes, Edward, 1627-1707
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons, and are to be sold by Ben. Cox ..., 1685.
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 121 pages, 31 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: E.L. [i.e. Edward Leedes--cf. Wing 2nd ed.), Imperfect: stained, wormholed, and tightly bound, with loss of text., Includes index., Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles., Signatures: A⁸, B-G¹², H⁴ (H₄, advertisements), Title within double line border., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2231:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L908C
View MARC record | catkey: 4106242