The Humble penitent, or, Daily devotions [microform] : consisting of [brace] thanksgivings, confessions, and prayers : in two parts, for the benefit of the more devout, and the assistance of weaker Christians / By a late reverend divine of the Church of England
- Additional Titles:
- Daily devotions
- London : Printed for M. G. and W.H. and are to be sold at their Shops in Westminster-Hall, 1682.
- The third edition, with the addition of proper devotions, before, at, and after receiving of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 151 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Advertisement: p. - at end., Contains engraved frontispiece., Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2230:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3422A
View MARC record | catkey: 4106278