Reasons for a limited exportation of wooll [microform].
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Place of publication from Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Written against William Carter, and in opposition to the principle of prohibiting the exportation of wool.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2236:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R485
View MARC record | catkey: 4106320