Strange & true nevves from Jack-a-Newberries six windmills, or, The crafty, impudent, common-whore (turned bawd) anatomised [microform] : and discovered in the unparralleld practises of Mris Fotheringham ... with five and twenty orders agreed upon by consent of Mris Creswell, Betty Lawrence ... with divers others for establishing thereof / published by way of admonition to all persons to beware of that house of darkness ... by Peter Aretine, cardinall of Rome [pseudonym].
- Aretine, Peter
- Additional Titles:
- Crafty, impudent, common-whore (turned bawd) anatomised
Strange and true newes from Jack-a-Newberries six windmills
- V[e]nus [i.e. London?] : Printed for Rodericus e Castro, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Imprint appears to be fictitious; actual place of publication from Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the Guildhall Library (London, England).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2240:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5835
View MARC record | catkey: 4106361