A True and perfect relation of the great damages done by the late great tempest, and overflowing of the tyde upon the coasts of Lincolnshire and county of Norfolk [microform] : also an accompt of the ships cast away, houses beaten down, and men, women and children drowned by the late inundation
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "With allowance."
Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2242:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2557
View MARC record | catkey: 4106374