A Full an [sic] true acount [sic] of a most barbarous and bloody murther committed by Edward Williams on the body of Mr. Hinton, at the Windsor-Castle in Green-Dragon Court, near Charing-Cross, on Thursday last [microform] : with the occasion of their quarrel ... and how the coroners inquest brought it in wilful murther, and committed Mrs. Hinton to the gate-house ... for being accessary [sic] to the same
- London : Printed for William Alkin ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imperfect: tightly bound., Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2228:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F2293E
View MARC record | catkey: 4106440