The speech of the right honourable Edward, Earl of Manchester, Lord Chamberlain of His Majesties houshold [microform] : delivered at the Guild-Hall, London, on Thursday, being the first day of December, 1664. at a common hall there held : where were also present ... members of the honourable Houses of Parliament
- Manchester, Edward Montagu, Earl of, 1602-1671
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], Re-printed, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 4, that is, 7 pages
- Error in paging: p. 7 mis-numbered 4.
Imperfect: stained and tightly bound.
Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2231:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M398A
View MARC record | catkey: 4106524