Excommunicatio excommunicata, or, A censure of the Presbyterian censures and proceedings in the Classis at Manchester [microform] : wherein is modestly examined what ecclesiastical or civil function [sic] they pretend for their new and usurped power : in a discourse betwixt the ministers of that Classis, and some dissenting Christians
- Allen, Isaac, active 17th century
- Additional Titles:
- Censure of the Presbyterian censures and proceedings in the Classis at Manchester
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 55+ pages
- Additional Creators:
- Allen, Isaac, active 17th century and Heyrick, Richard, 1600-1667
- "Ministers of the Classis" include R. Heyrick and others and "dissenting Christians" include I. Allen and others. Cf. BM., Errata: p. ., Imperfect: all after p. 55 lacking; pages torn, and stained. Best copy available for photographing., Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library., The word "function" on t.p. has been struck through and replaced in ms. by "sanction"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2281:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A1026A
View MARC record | catkey: 4106649