A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods [microform] : shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this kingdome : together with a remonstrance presented to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty by the Honourable House of Commons in the Parliament holden anno dom. 1610, annoq[ue] regis Jacobi, 7 / by a late learned judge of this kingdome
- Whitelocke, James, Sir, 1570-1632
- London : Printed by Richard Bishop for Iohn Burroughes and are to be sold by Richard Hassell ... in Bristoll, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 66 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2299:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1995aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4106694