Claim for damages to privately owned property. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting an estimate of appropriation submitted by the Director of Public Buildings and Public Parks of the National Capital, to pay a claim for damages to privately owned property, amounting to $156.34. February 17 (calendar day, February 26), 1931. -- Read, referred to the Committee on Appropriations, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964, United States. President (1929-1933 : Hoover), and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:9347
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 41067061