Theologica mystica [microform] : two discourses concerning divine communications to souls duly disposed ...
- Stephens, Edward, -1706
- Additional Titles:
- Two discourses concerning divine communications to souls duly disposed
- London : Printed for the author, for the use and benefit of a religious society, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 78, 40 pages
- (from t.p.) I. The antiquity, tradition and succession of mystical divinity among the Gentiles, with notes and observations to distinguish illusions, and directions of spiritual writers concerning prayer -- II. Of the guidance of the spirit of God, the doctrine of the H. Scriptures, of the Catholick Church, and of the Church of England in particular, upon a discourse of Sr. Matthew Hale concerning it.
- Related Titles:
- Enthusiasmus divinus
- Published anonymously. By Edward Stephens. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Second part has special t.p. with title: Enthusiasmus divinus: the guidance of the spirit of God.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2296:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5444
View MARC record | catkey: 4106845