A True and perfect relation of the discovery of the new hellish plots of the papists to cast the odium of their horrid treasons upon the Presbyterians [microform] : and under that notion to involve many hundreds of the most considerable nobility and gentry [brace] of the [brace] Protestant religon in a general ruine : with an account how they went to insnare Mr. Blood, and several others : as also Mr. Dangerfield's confession about great material matters, the like whereof was never known before, very remarkable and worth the reading
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2297:20)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2297:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ten modest queries [microform] : humbly offer'd to the most serious consideration of the right reverend father in God, Thomas, lord bishop of Saint Davids, and that they may be communicated to the rest of the clergy, at his primary visitation now held for that diocess / by a true and sincere member of the Church of England, and well-wisher to his lordship in all things that are good and honest
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2553aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4106863