The well-spring of sciences [microform] : teaching the perfect work and practice of arithmetick both in numbers and fractions / set forth by Humphrey Baker, Londoner ; and now again perused, augmented, and amended in all the three parts by the said authour ; whereunto are added certain tables of the agreement of measures & weights of divers places in Europe, the one with the other, as by the table appeareth
- Baker, Humfrey, active 1557-1587
- London : Printed for A. Kemb ... to bee sold by Tho. Brewster ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 312 pages, 45 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- First edition: 1562.
Imperfect: stained, tightly bound, print show-through, and broken type, some loss of text.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2282:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B496
View MARC record | catkey: 4106886