Maryland Senatorial Election of 1950. Report of the Committee on Rules and Administration United States Senate Eighty-second Congress first session pursuant to S. Res. 250 (81st Cong. 2d sess.) relative to the duties imposed upon the Committee by subsection (o)(1)(D) of rule XXV of the standing rules of the Senate on senatorial campaign expenditures together with the individual views of Mr. McCarthy. August 20 (legislative day, August 1), 1951. -- Ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration (1947- )
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (76 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Hayden, Carl Trumbull, 1877-1972 and McCarthy, Joseph, 1908-1957
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:SERIAL 11489
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 41068940