An antidote against bigotry in religion, or, A discourse proving from the testimony of kings, nobles, judges, bishops, deans, doctors, &c [microform] : that wise and good men may differ one from another both in doctrine and discipline, and maintain Christian charity amongst themselves / by a True Berean
- True Berean
- Additional Titles:
- Discourse proving from the testimony of kings, nobles, judges, bishops, deans, doctors, &c.
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 68 pages
- Imperfect: Some faded print.
Reproduction of original in: Congregational Library (London, England).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2243:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A3491A
View MARC record | catkey: 4106943