Englands plus ultra [microform] : both of hoped mercies, and of required duties : shewed in a sermon preached to the honourable Houses of Parliament, the Lord Major, Court of Aldermen, and Common-Councell of London, together with the Assembly of Divines, at Christ-Church, April 2, 1646 : being the day of their publike thanksgiving to Almighty God for the great successe of the Parliaments army in the West, especially in Cornwall, under the conduct of his excellency Sr. Thomas Fairfax / by Joseph Caryl, minister of the Gospel at Magnus neer the bridge, London, and a member of the Assembly of Divines
- Caryl, Joseph, 1602-1673
- Additional Titles:
- Thanksgiving sermon preached to the honourable Houses of Parliament, &c., April 2, 1646
- London : Printed by G.M. for John Rothwell ... and Giles Calvert ..., 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 42 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2244:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C752
View MARC record | catkey: 4106954