An act touching the first 400000£ charged on the receipt of the excize [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- London : Printed by John Field for Edward Husband ..., 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Related Titles:
- Act for borrowing 150000£ upon the first 400000£ charged on the excize
- At head of title: 27 Junii, 1649.
Imprint from colophon.
Includes: An act for borrowing 150000£ upon the first 400000£ charged on the excize (p. 3-4).
Reproduction of original in: Harvard Law School Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2245:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1157B
View MARC record | catkey: 4106958