A replication of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : to His Maiesties last answer sent by the Right Honourable the Earle of Holland
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Printed at London : [publisher not identified], August 1, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- "Die Jovis 28. July, 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament ; That the Petition of Lords and Commons in Parliament delivered to His Majesty the sixteenth Day of July, together with His Majesties Answer thereunto, and a replication of the said Lords and Commons, to the said Answer, Dated the 26 of July 1642. shall be Read in all Churches and Chappels within the Kingdome of England and Dominion of Wales, by the Parsons, Vicars or Curates of the same. John Brown Cleric. parliamentorum."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard Law School Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2245:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2230B
View MARC record | catkey: 4106961