His Majesties gracious speech to both houses of Parliament, at their prorogation, wherein you may be pleased to observe, that the words in the black letter are left out in Thompsons pamphlet. His Majesties speech as printed in Thompsons Domestick, wherein you may please to observe, that what is printed in the black letter, are alterations from the Kings speech [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1679?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Imperfect: tightly bound.
Place and date of publication from Wing (2nd ed.).
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2248:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2083A
View MARC record | catkey: 4106981