The touchstone of a Christian [microform] : wherein is plainly demonstrated and clearly discovered the vast difference between such as have but only the name and profession of godliness, and such as practice the same in the power thereof : whereby every one may try their own ways, and know whether their present estate be happy or miserable : very profitable for these times
- Killiray, Matthew
- London : [P]rinted for W. Thackeray ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages
- Attributed to Matthew Killiray by Wing (2nd ed.)
Imperfect: stained and tightly bound, with loss of print; bracketed material lost in binding.
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2250:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) K475K
View MARC record | catkey: 4107015