The cathedrall and conventvall churches of England and Wales [microform] / orthographically delineated by D.K.
- King, Daniel, -1664?
- Additional Titles:
- Monasticon Anglicanum
- [London] : Sould by Io: Overton at ye White horse without Newgate, 1672.
- The 2d. Impression with aditions [sic].
- Physical Description:
- 95 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hollar, Wenceslaus, 1607-1677
Johnson, Thomas, active 1651-1685
- Added engraved t.p. has title: Monasticon anglicanum, or The cathedrall and conventuall churches of England and Wales ..., and is signed, Wenceslaus Hollar Bohem., fecit Londini.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Some plates inscribed: Tho. Iohnson delin. W. Hollar fecit.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2250:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) K486
View MARC record | catkey: 4107017