The fruits of a fast [microform] : appointed by the churches gathered against Christ and his kingdom, who go about to mock God with their outside-worship, and appointed fasts, and dayes of voluntary humiliation, or, A declaration of the persecution of a messenger of the Lord, by a people who go under the name of Independants, in Essex ... as also, the of the unjust dealing of Judge Hills ... at the assizes in Chansford ... / by ... James Parnell
- Parnell, James, 1636-1656
- Additional Titles:
- Declaration of the persecution of a messenger of the Lord, by a people who go under the name of Independants
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Imperfect: stained and tightly bound, with loss of text., Reproduction of original in: Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland). Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2252:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P530
View MARC record | catkey: 4107054