Divine arithmetick, or, The right art of numbring our dayes [microform] : being a sermon preached June 17, 1659, at the funerals of Mr. Samuel Jacomb, B.D., minister of the Gospel at S. Mary Woolnoth in Lumbardstreet, London, and lately fellow of Queens Colledge in Cambridge / by Symon Patrick ...
- Patrick, Simon, 1626-1707
- Additional Titles:
- Right art of numbring our dayes
- London : Printed by R.W. for Francis Tyton ..., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 80 pages, 27 unnumbered pages
- Error in paging: p. 76 numbered 67.
Last  p. contain commemorative verse by various authors.
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
Title page enclosed in mourning border.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2252:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P793
View MARC record | catkey: 4107056