The True narrative of the confession and execution of the prisoners at Kingstone-upon-Thames, on Wednesday the 16th of this instant March, 1681 [microform] : viz. Margaret Osgood burnt for killing her husband, Mary Trot for several fellonies, William Abbot, Abel Hamersly, Thomas Savioury [brace] for robing on the high-way, Edward Turner, William Wyer, John Bradsham, Richard Wilson [brace] for fellony and burglary ...
- London : Printed by D. Mallet, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title., Imperfect: print show-through., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2258:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2780A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107137