A divine miscellany full of delightful and profitable variety, or, The pious mans recreation, in a garden of sweet flowers and fruits [microform] : divided into four parts / by Richard Younge of Roxwel in Essex
- Younge, Richard
- Additional Titles:
- Pious mans recreation, in a garden of sweet flowers and fruits
- London : Printed by Tho. Milbourn, and are to be sold by D. Newman ... and by Peter Parker ... with many other pieces composed by the same Author, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Imperfect: stained, tightly bound, faded, irregular type, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2260:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) Y150
View MARC record | catkey: 4107175