The Psalm-singer's necessary companion [microform] : being, a collection of most single and double psalm-tunes now in use, with full directions how to sing them; with the bassus, counters, trebles and medius's / composed by able masters ; first collected for private use, and now printed for publick good
- London : Printed by J. Heptinstall, for Henry Rhodes ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 159 pages
- Includes music for 3-4 voices; without the words.
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2254:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P4146A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107251