The laws and acts of the third Parliament of ... Charles the Second ... King of Scotland, England, France and Ireland ... [microform] : Holden at Edinburgh the 28. day of July, 1681. by His Royal Highness James Duke of Albany, and York, &c. His Majestie's High Commissioner ... / Extracted and collected from the records of Parliament by Sir Thomas Murray ...
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Edinburgh : Printed by John Cairns, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 31 pages
- "Cum Privilegio.", Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles., Signatures: 1 leaf unsigned, A-F², G¹, *², *¹., Title vignette; headpiece; initials., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2254:33)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1272A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107263