A design driven guide for entrepreneurs : strategies for starting up in a multiverse / Rhea Alexander, Rose Pember, Joseph Press, Kiely Sweatt
- Alexander, Rhea
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2023.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 252 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Pember, Rose, Press, Joseph, and Sweatt, Kiely
- Entering the Entrepreneur⁰́₉s Multiverse: An Introduction to This Guide. DIMENSION A: MIND - Design-Driven Change for Mindset Shift.1 Inspiration For The Next-Gen Entrepreneur. 2 Start with your Mindset. DIMENSION B: MISSION - Charting Purpose for Value Creation. 3 Your Mission to Build a Better World. 4 Develop Culture Through Mission. 5 Success: An Ethos for Resilience. DIMENSION C: METHOD - Making, Breaking, and World-Building. 6 Investigate to Map Context. 7 Explore Problems to Gain Insight. 8 Synthesize to Name Opportunity. 9 Ideate to Converge. 10 Prototype to Test Value. 11 Storytell and Launch. DIMENSION D: MULTIPLICITY - Designing to Strengthen and Scale our Collective Futures.12 Charting a (Re)Generative Future. 13 Design as Dark Energy. Conclusion: Begin Again, Cultivate a Culture of Renewal. References. Index.
- A new wave of entrepreneurs is leading a global paradigm shift towards values-driven business. This book empowers you to challenge the status quo and create value through its unique and adaptive approach to venture-building by design. Authored by a multidisciplinary team of practicing design strategists, business leaders, academics, and entrepreneurs, this hands-on guide models strategic design as a mindset for starting up: framing problems, applying methods, identifying opportunities, and creating pathways forward through futures and systems thinking. Carefully curated case studies of young impact-driven entrepreneurs along with resources, including action-based frameworks, diagrams, and templates for founders to replicate, and a reader⁰́₉s checklist to enable the transformation of daily practice, will open new dimensions that amplify the global shift towards a more regenerative world and a multiverse of possibilities. Are you ready to journey to places where ideas for products, services, and experiences transform how we live and work? Then this guide is for you: the Design-Driven Entrepreneur.
- 9781003227151 (electronic bk.)
1003227155 (electronic bk.)
9781000843699 (electronic bk. : PDF)
1000843696 (electronic bk. : PDF)
9781000843705 (electronic bk. : EPUB)
100084370X (electronic bk. : EPUB)
View MARC record | catkey: 41073578