A short discourse of truth & peace [microform] : referring to the religion of the Church of England established by law. / Penned in the year of our Lord 1647
- London : Printed by A.M., 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 70 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Errata on  p. at end.
Imperfect: tightly bound with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: Lambeth Palace Library, London, England.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2273:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S3584A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107469