The great assize, or, Day of jubile: [sic] [microform] : in which we must make a general account of all our actions before almighty God. : Delivered in four sermons upon the 20 chapter of the Revelations; : plainly shewing the happy estate of the godly, and the woful condition of the wicked. : Whereunto is annexed two sermons upon the first chapter of the Canticles, vers. 6,7. / By the author Samuel Smith; minister of the word
- Smith, Samuel, 1588-1665
- Additional Titles:
- Day of jubile
- London : Printed for J. Wright, at the Crown on Ludgate-hill, and T. Passinger, at the three Bibles on London-Bridge, 1685.
- The two and thirtieth impression.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 215 pages
- Added, engraved t.p.
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2274:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4183A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107471