Phinehas, or, The common duty of all men, and the special duty of magistrates, to be zealous and active in the execution of laws against scandalous sins and debauchery [microform] : and of that in particular, against prophane cursing and swearing
- Stephens, Edward, -1706
- Additional Titles:
- Common duty of all men, and the special duty of magistrates, to be zealous and active in the execution of laws against scandalous sins and debauchery
- London : Printed for Richard Smith, at the Angel near Lincolns-Inn Back-gate. And are to be sold by Richard Baldwin, at the Oxford-Armes in Warwick-Lane, 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 3-16 pages
- Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2275:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5433A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107487