Strange and wonderful news from Bull-and-Mouth-Street:, or, A faithful and true account how a child of five days old was heard to speak several words distinctly, and with a loud and manly voice [microform] ; on Friday the 21 of this instant June, 1678. : To the great amazement of those that were present. : Published for general satisfaction to prevent false reports which are apt to be raised on this occation. : The truth of this relation will be attested by the mother of the child, and the nurse. : With allowance
- Additional Titles:
- Faithful and true account how a child of five days old was heard to speak several words distinctly, and with a loud and manly voice
- London : Printed for D.M., 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 3-6 pages
- Reproduction of original in: British Library, London, England.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2275:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5853
View MARC record | catkey: 4107669