By the King. A proclamation. Charles R. Whereas the safeguard and protection we owe to such of our own subjects, and to all others in league and amity with us, as pass and repass the seas belonging to these our kingdoms, hath been always a principal part of our royal care and concern; ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1684-03-12
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the safeguard and protection we owe to such of our own subjects, and to all others in league and amity with us, as pass and repass the seas belonging to these our kingdoms, hath been always a principal part of our royal care and concern
- London : printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd: and by Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1683/4. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- "Given at our court at Newmarket the twelfth day of March, in the six and thirtieth year of our reign, 1683/4."
Arms 88; and may 2) one Our.
Cropped at bottom left corner with slight loss of imprint.
Identified on film as Wing C3597B (number cancelled).
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Title from heading and first lines of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1756:26 and 2492:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I 3757
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C3209A
View MARC record | catkey: 4107701